Whether your goal is to obtain: a fiancée or marriage visa, to adjust status and obtain a green card, renew or replace a lost green card, obtain an investor visa or work visa, or gain citizenship, we can help you.


At The Law Offices of Wynton O. Sharpe, PC, we can simplify the process—and give you peace of mind—with comprehensive, competent guidance. We’ll help you identify and overcome obstacles, pinpoint opportunities, stay compliant with all regulations.


We will aid you in the completion of all required documentation for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Law Offices of Wynton O. Sharpe, P.C.